Two Lochalsh residents on the lookout for lunch
Work with us – We are always looking for more people to be actively involved in the work of the Trust. There are a number of ways in which you could do this:
- By becoming a member of the Trust
- By volunteering to work on any of our current projects (see Section 4)
- By telling us about your idea for a project that has community support
- By applying to be on the board of the Trust or the Trading Company
- By holding a fund-raising event for a specific project
- By attending our board meetings to find out more about what we do
- By attending our Annual General Meeting to meet more members and have your say about how we move forward
If you would like to help or want to find out more, please contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01599 534505.
Part-time (10 hours) over 2-3 days
The role is to support the team at Kyle & Lochalsh Community Trust and its Trading Company in financial management, administration and marketing. More information available here.
Closing date: 24th August 2018
Interviews: w/c 3rd September 2018
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com explaining how they meet the requirements and why they should be considered for this post.