Two Lochalsh residents on the lookout for lunch
Work with us – We are always looking for more people to be actively involved in the work of the Trust. There are a number of ways in which you could do this:
- By becoming a member of the Trust
- By volunteering to work on any of our current projects (see Section 4)
- By telling us about your idea for a project that has community support
- By applying to be on the board of the Trust or the Trading Company
- By holding a fund-raising event for a specific project
- By attending our board meetings to find out more about what we do
- By attending our Annual General Meeting to meet more members and have your say about how we move forward
If you would like to help or want to find out more, please contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01599 534505.
PLOCK PROJECT OFFICER – We are currently looking for a part-time Project Officer who would help us deliver a number of projects at the Plock of Kyle and the Toll Officer. Full details of the job can be found here. Interested canditates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 1st September 2019. Interviews will take place in w/c 2nd September.
HANDYMAN – We are looking for a Handyman that could be called as and when things need to be repaired in the public toilets, the Toll Office and the community pontoons in Kyle.
For more information please contact Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01599 534505. X