Two Lochalsh residents on the lookout for lunch
Work with us – We are always looking for more people to be actively involved in the work of the Trust. There are a number of ways in which you could do this:
- By becoming a member of the Trust
- By volunteering to work on any of our current projects (see Section 4)
- By telling us about your idea for a project that has community support
- By applying to be on the board of the Trust or the Trading Company
- By holding a fund-raising event for a specific project
- By attending our board meetings to find out more about what we do
- By attending our Annual General Meeting to meet more members and have your say about how we move forward
If you would like to help or want to find out more, please contact Jo at email@example.com or call 01599 534505.
We are looking for additional Lavatory Attendants to cover holidays and off sick days. Please contact Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.