Two Lochalsh residents on the lookout for lunch
Work with us – We are always looking for more people to be actively involved in the work of the Trust. There are a number of ways in which you could do this:
- By becoming a member of the Trust
- By volunteering to work on any of our current projects (see Section 4)
- By telling us about your idea for a project that has community support
- By applying to be on the board of the Trust or the Trading Company
- By holding a fund-raising event for a specific project
- By attending our board meetings to find out more about what we do
- By attending our Annual General Meeting to meet more members and have your say about how we move forward
If you would like to help or want to find out more, please contact Jo at email@example.com or call 01599 534505.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICE – We are currently looking for a Community Development Officer who will support a Lochalsh-wide community consultation, development of community-led Action Plan(s) and take forward projects identified by the community. Full details of the job can be found here. Interested canditates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM on 24th February 2020. Interviews will take place on 5th March 2020 in Kyle of Lochalsh.
For more information please contact Jo on email@example.com or 01599 534505. X